The older the better!
Currently taking trade-ins only unless it is VINTAGE! thanks
Please email, email@example.com, with the following:
- Drive-side (right-side) photo of the bicycle you wish to sell
- Serial # (if possible)
- Photos of anything that may affect the value
We will assess the bike; give an estimated value and price range.
If you would like to skip the emails, please schedule an appointment to bring in your bike for valuation. We cannot value bikes over the phone!
*Sellers must have valid Nebraska ID (or multiple forms) and accept a check or store credit in payment*
In addition, the seller to sign a declaration confirming that they are the legal outright owner of the bike.
Bikes we are looking for:
- Vintage, 80’s BMX, ballooners, bannana-seat-muscle-bikes, American Schwinns, pre-WWII and turn of the century bikes. The older the better.
- Modern Bike-Shop quality bikes. Including but not limited to: mountain, road, Cyclocross, hybrid, cruiser, BMX, and kids bikes.
- Some tools, parts and accessories
- BIKES LESS THAN 20 YEARS OLD CONSIDERED FOR TRADE IN ONLY!
Re-Cycling and bikes we don’t buy:
- DEPARTMENT STORE BIKES!!! Regardless of condition
- Some “junk” bikes have a few parts worth recycling. These will be accepted for no-charge at our discretion.
- $20- recycling fee on all scrap bikes
There are the occasional Rare and Collectable bikes that find their way in here. These will be assessed along with the current Market value.